July 19, 2022
Social Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 – 9:00 a.m. (Arizona Time) – Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 827 1613 0709
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,82716130709#,,,,*487585# US (Houston)
+16699006833,,82716130709#,,,,*487585# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 827 1613 0709
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kc00BRJhN9
Call to order and moment of silence - Alice
Presidents comments - Alice
Recreation Director report - Carrie
Condo Board liaison report - Lorraine
Star Volunteer Awards - Leslie
Lot owner comments addressing any agenda item or at the pleasure of the chair, any other matter. Not lasting more than two (2) minutes per speaker and limited to one topic. Maximum time limit shall be five (5) minutes. Please state your name and VO address before you make your comment.
Changes to the agenda
Approval of minutes of the March 29, 2022 meeting (copy in Board packet)
Treasurer report - 2021/2022 year end financial statement - Sue (copy in Board packet)
1.Club liability waiver draft (in your packet). If approved in New Business motion we need to talk about how to implement in Work Session.
1.Motion to approve club liability waiver (attached) - Rich
2.Motion to buy leg press for EPC from Bingo funds (attached) - Jude
3.Motion to remove Russ Moorfield from Chase Bingo account (attached) - Sue
4.Motion to add Adele Tremblay and Sandra Bellabona to the Chase Bingo account (attached) - Sue
5.Motion to add Alice Anderson as a check signer for Chase account (attached) - Sue
6.Motion to buy 3 benches from the Memorial Fund (attached) – Jude
1.With Andys resignation - need to replace liaison for golf and glass arts. Given his term would have been up in February - do we replace him as a Board member?
2.Monthly financial statement format (attached) - Sue and Sunshine
3.Orientation draft (attached) - this was sent out last month as well. Review dates and times and who wants to take lead on topics - Alice
4.October date for Box orientation - Jon has October 18 or the 21st available. 9-1130 in the Activity Conference Room. He prefers the 21st, please check your calendars and see if that might work. I believe he can zoom the meeting too if you are not back.
5.Getting ready for a Board meeting draft (attached) was sent out last month. Comments - and can we finalize? - Alice
6.Role of liaison draft (attached) was sent out last month. Comments - can we finalize? I would like to at the November 29th Club officers meeting go over that with them so they clearly understand your role - Alice
7.If the waiver was approved in New Business - how shall we implement it?
8.Inventory vs asset - review definition and status - Sue and Sunshine.
9.Rules and Guidelines Relating to Clubs document - needs updating, ideally before the November 29th Club officers meeting. I would like to have an early November work session with the entire Board to go through it. Some are simple - like delete the mention of flags as the Condo Board Rules supersede anything we might say.
10.When will you be coming back to VO?