January 18, 2022
SOCIAL BOARD DIRECTOR’S MEETING
Tuesday January 18, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. in Oasis AGENDA
Meeting ID: 824 9135 4900
President Call the Meeting to Order Moment of Silence
Star Award: Vonna Ketcham
Lot owner’s and/or visitor’s comments: addressing any agenda item or, at the pleasure of the chair, any other matter, may not last more than two (2) minutes per speaker and must be limited to one topic. Maximum time limit for any subject shall be five (5) minutes. Please state your name and address.
Changes to Agenda:
Approval of Minutes: Jan 3, 2022 meeting.
Recreation Director’s Report:
Club Liaison Reports:
Condo Board Liaison Report:
Planning Committee Report:
- Approval in Concept of Transmittals
- Motion: Woodshop Unbudgeted FFE Purchase (Sue Lavoie)
- Swimming Pool rules – Kay Hanks
- Waivers of Liability for Clubs Follow-up – Rich
- Instructors Fees for Clubs – Kay
Instructor/Vendor Fees – Replace Instructors/Vendors, page 7, of Rules and Guidelines relating to Clubs.
A. Discussion of Proposed language from Jan 4th meeting:
- Out of park instructors and vendor services require a contract, must be drafted and signed by the Activity
- Residents, defined as owner and renters living within the park, providing educational instruction within the club will not be required to sign a contact.
- No fees will be required by the Social Club for instructional activities offered through clubs for their members or sponsored through the Activity.
- Vendor is defined as an individual (resident or non-resident) or company who offers products or services for sale within the park. Vendors will be required to pay a 15% commission to the Social Club for products sold or services rendered. An exception will be participants of Marketplace and Fleas & Bees, which will be required to pay a flat table.
- An individual or company requesting to use Venture Out common areas to provide products or services to non-residents will not be
- Exceptions and other forms of commission to the Social Club may be discussed and approved by the Activity
- Finalize Jan 25th Club Officer’s Meeting Agenda, 9am in Oasis – Rich Proposed agenda include:
A. Budget process and procedure – Jean and Connie
- Club to include all fundraiser events and proposed dates on budget sheet for fundraisers, purchasing new and replacement capital
- Food fundraisers ticket prices will be based upon costs and set by Activity Clubs can estimate ticket prices based upon this year prices.
B. Club Potluck and Parties Covid Guidelines reviewed - Sue
C. Revised Instructor and vendor fees – Kay
- Monthly vs Quarterly Budget – Pros and Cons – Jean
- Committee Reports:
a. Star Volunteer Program – Dianne and Penny
b. Consequences to Clubs – Rich, Dianne and Jude
c. Donations – Jean, Nan, Penny
d. Operations Procedure – Kay, Andy, Sue
e. Communications – Sue
f. Transmittals – Kay
g. Parameters for Spending – Jean